|Saturdays, Feb 1-Apr 11 (9am-1pm)
Sumner Library – 611 Van White Memorial Blvd. Minneapolis 612-543-6875
Trained volunteer tax counselors will help seniors and individuals with low to moderate income with routine forms. Collaborator: AARP
How do I get an appointment?
Registration for each Saturday will begin on Tuesday of the previous week starting at 9 a.m. To register for an appointment, please call 612-543-6875.
You must bring the following with you to your appointment:
· Last year’s completed tax returns (if you filed taxes last year)
· Social Security cards for yourself, your spouse, and all dependents appearing on your return
· Government-issued photo ID for taxpayer and spouse
· Checkbook or other verifiable bank account information if seeking direct deposit of refund(s)
· All documents and information concerning 2019 income, adjustments, deductions, credits and payments
· 2019 property tax statement or Certificate of Rent Paid form
Please arrive 15 minutes early and allow plenty of time to park. Depending on the complexity of each patron’s tax returns, we may be able to get you in early, or you may end up waiting a bit – possibly as much as an hour. If you are late for your appointment, we may give your place to someone on the wait list. If you need to cancel your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible by calling 612-543-6875.